Insights on the Federal Capital & Entrepreneurship Portfolio
This session will provide you with an opportunity to better understand federal programs that can help you support startups and entrepreneurs in your regional innovation economy. Using our power roundtable format, managers from a variety of agencies will be available to discuss programs and answer questions.
- Jason Rittenberg, Membership and Development Director, SSTI
- Craig Buerstatte, Acting Director, Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, EDA
- Jamie Davenport, Director, Community Economic Development, USDA
- Chris Sasiela, Regulatory Specialist for the Office of Translational Alliances and Coordination; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Jennifer Shieh, Chief Scientist and Senior Technology Policy Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Investment and Innovation
- Matt Stevens, Manager of Strategic Initiatives, Office of Entrepreneurial Development, Clusters and Skills Initiatives, U.S. Small Business Administration