Fostering Company Connections
Whether it is helping a startup capture its first customer, or helping small- and medium-sized businesses tap into larger supply chains, connecting companies of all sizes is critical to regional innovation clusters. This interactive roundtable session will feature multiple examples of how cluster and innovation initiatives are fostering connections between large and small companies for the betterment of the cluster as a whole.
- Byron Clayton, President and CEO, Research Park Corporation
- Kristy Campbell, Chief Operating and Marketing Officer, Rev1 Ventures
- Mark Harris, President and CEO, Illinois Science & Technology Coalition and Institute
- Paula Sorrell, Director of the Economic Growth Institute, University of Michigan | Office of Research
- Bob Starzynski, Director of Business Development, Innovation Works