Collaborating with Research Resources
Tech drives innovation economies but numerous regions and clusters leave one of the single greatest sources of IP – the federal labs – largely untapped. Speakers will discuss some of the creative ways organizations leverage the labs’ innovation portfolios to help region- and cluster-based companies find technical solutions, launch new products and create economic growth. Participate in this session to identify new ways your region can work with federal labs to unlock a better future.
- Kathleen Graham, FTTA Program and Regional Specialist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jerry Adams, Arkansas Research Alliance
- Dean Amhaus, President and CEO, The Water Council
- Charlie Brock, CEO, Launch Tennessee
- John Dement, Chair-elect, Federal Laboratory Consortium